Come Play with Us
LEARN NEW WATER SPORTS & MEET GREAT FRIENDS
Exciting and Fun filled days of water sports, swimming, biking, hiking and other amazing outdoor activities in Beautiful Blind Bay British Columbia.
Daily boating activities include wake surfing, knee boarding, tubing, and landmark excursions aboard our premier wake surf boats or brand new Monaco double-decker with slide luxury pontoon.
Camp runs Monday-Friday with a “MEET & GREET” session on Sunday to meet the crew and get familiar with the All-Inclusive Camp Location
Transportation is available from Calgary, Canmore and Banff to the Shuswap Camp Location and return is available upon request.
DAY CAMP OPTION
- Designed for campers interested in Day Activities only.
- Day camp only campers are responsible for their own transportation to and from Camp location.
- Arrival Times are between 8:30-9:30 AM – Pick up Times are between 3:00-4:00 PM
- Lunch is provided
ALL INCLUSIVE OPTION
- Designed for campers interested in Day Activities + Full Accommodations Including Meals
- Semi Waterfront Lake House in Blind Bay. Shared Accommodation including games room and endless water toys.
WHAT’S INCLUDED IN CAMP FEES
- Almost everything for a summer you’ll remember forever!
- Transportation is available for campers arriving in from Kamloops airport or local bus drop-offs
- Accommodation, meals, snacks and drinks (ALL-INCLUSIVE campers only)
- Lunch, drinks and snacks provided for ALL campers
- Coaching, Training & Venue costs including Transportation costs for all daily activities
- All Water session and Dryland training activity costs including required equipment
- Fuel, maintenance and parking expense for boat activities and transportation services
- Campers are to provide their own sports drinks and any additional before and after session snacks